Love pancakes but prefer a savoury filling? This easy savoury pancake recipe is super quick and easy and is absolutely delicious! If you aren't a fan of Goats Cheese, swap in for another cheese - easy!
- Mix together the eggs, plain flour and milk in a large bowl.
- Add a small amount of butter to a frying pan, once pan is hot add pancake mixture.
- Once cooked through, add the ticklemore goats cheese onto the pancake letting it melt slightly.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of the Sharpham Red onion marmalade.
- Chop the Olives into quarters, I used a mix of both the green and black olives.
- And Enjoy your flipping easy and delicious savoury pancake!!